It's all about the Knickers Workshop - Saturday 10th August 2019
By Fabric HQ
When: Saturday 10th August, 10.00am - 12.30pm
Where: Fabric HQ, Layby Farm, Old Risborough Road, Stoke Mandeville, Buckinghamshire, HP22 5XJ.
Every girl needs knickers, big knickers, small knickers, how do you like yours? Why not join Amanda Seaborne at the Make HQ Studio and learn how to make these super comfy, jersey knickers in two styles, with double gusset, elastic around top and legs, with or without trim on front. Made in four-way stretch jersey.
Grade: This workshop is suitable for confident beginners and you will need to have some previous experience of threading up a machine and sewing in a straight line!
Lightweight jersey knit fabrics with at least 25% stretch, both vertically and horizontally (10cm must be able to stretch to 12.5cm in both directions).
- Your Sewing machine
- Stretch Needle
- Polyester sewing thread to match (or contrast if preferred)
- Usual sewing kit
- All fabric (a selection of three jersey's to choose from) and your elastic/lace trimming will be included in the workshop fee*
- Pattern blocks to match your chosen size
- Pattern instruction to take away and we will email you the complete pattern with all sizes as a PDF after the workshop
- Your tuition and refreshments
* 3 different jersey fabrics will be chosen by FHQ for the purpose of the class and included in the fee but you are also welcome to bring your own or purchase from our wide selection of jersey in the shop to make more.
|Size||Small Knickers (metres)||Big Knickers|
* = Approximate Width and Weight
The pattern used for this class is the Knickers by Amanda Seaborne. You can find her patterns on her website www.sewn-up.co.uk
Please bring along your sewing machine, if you don’t have one no problem we can provide one but please let email@example.com know in advance. If bringing your own sewing machine please can we ask that you also bring along the manual. If you wish to borrow a sewing machine or sewing machine accessories there will be a returnable £10 cash deposit to be paid at the beginning of the workshop.
Once you have signed up to the class you will receive a single use 10% off fabric discount code to be used at www.fabrichq.co.uk or in our shop. If you wish for us to email your discount code before the class so that it can be used online, please drop us an email. Please note this 10% class discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offer.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01296 615212 for more details.
Before booking please read our revised cancellation policy here terms and conditions
If this workshop is fully booked or you are unable to make this date please email email@example.com and we will add you to our waiting list for new up and coming classes.