Quilt Binding -Tricks of the Trade - Saturday 6th April 2019
By Fabric HQ
Introduction to quilt binding
- Calculate the number of binding strips you need.
- Sew your binding strips together with a bias seam.
- Mitre corners on your binding.
- Finish your binding strips using two different methods.
- You’ll have ample opportunity to practice your technique and take home a small sampler for future reference.
- Materials, refreshments and all tuition included.
Please bring along your sewing machine, if you don’t have one no problem we can provide one but please let email@example.com know in advance. If bringing your own sewing machine please can we ask that you also bring along the manual. If you wish to borrow a sewing machine or sewing machine accessories there will be a returnable £10 cash deposit to be paid at the beginning of the workshop.
*Please note you will require a Walking Foot for your machine on this class
Once you have signed up to the class you will receive a single use 10% off fabric discount code to be used at www.fabrichq.co.uk or in our shop. If you wish for us to email your discount code before the class so that it can be used online, please drop us an email. Please note this 10% class discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offer.
You should receive a pre-read a least 10 days prior to the workshop date so please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not received this email - please do check your junk folder in case it's made it's way there first.