The Linden Hack Sweatshirt - Saturday 21st March 2020
By Fabric HQ
Where: Fabric HQ, Layby Farm, Old Risborough Road, Stoke Mandeville, Buckinghamshire, HP22 5XJ.
Linden Sweatshirt Hack
Are you a Linden sweatshirt lover? If so this workshop is designed to help you take your Linden up a notch by adapting the pattern to suit all occasions. Learn tips and tricks on how to change the neckline, shorten sleeves, turn into a dress, add front pockets and lots more...
The original pattern has been adapted by Amanda Seaborne and is for those with no pattern cutting experience, who have already made the Linden sweatshirt and who already have their own pattern. Please note you will not leave this workshop with a completed sweatshirt, instead you will adapt the pattern to re-create your own unique Linden.
- Shorten or lengthen (even to dress length)
- Shorten the sleeves to 3/4 length or lengthen for those with longer arms
- Make the neckline smaller - the original pattern is an open scooped neckline
- Add a cowl collar
- Add style seams with or without pockets
- Add a pouch pocket
- Use pre-made cuffing/ribbing
- Dot and cross paper (3m each)
- Sticky tape
- Pattern masters
- Metre sticks
- Refreshments and your tuition.
- Your Linden pattern and sweatshirt would be useful but not necessary
- Ideas of how you would like to adapt your pattern
A pre-read will be sent before the class begins with everything you will need on the day.
Once you have signed up to the class you will receive a single use 10% off fabric discount code to be used at www.fabrichq.co.uk or in our shop. If you wish for us to email your discount code before the class so that it can be used online, please drop us an email. Please note this 10% class discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offer.
Before booking please read our revised cancellation policy here terms and conditions
If this workshop is fully booked or you are unable to make this date please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our waiting list for new up and coming classes.