The 6234XL unites ease of use with the specialised functions of an advanced overlocker. It has great build quality and an extensive range of powerful features.
Please note this machine is available for online purchase only. It is not currently stocked at our Stoke Mandeville shop.
- 2,3 OR 4 THREAD OVERLOCKING
- COLOUR CODED EASY THREADING
- DIFFERENTIAL FEED FOR DIFFICULT FABRICS
- ADJUSTABLE CUTTING WIDTH
- VARIABLE STITCH LENGTH 1.0 – 5.0MM
- USES STANDARD BALLPOINT NEEDLES
- EASY ROLLED HEM CONVERSION
- LAY-IN THREAD TENSION DIALS
- RETRACTABLE UPPER KNIFE
- VARIABLE SEAM WIDTH 2.0 – 5.7MM
- SEWS UP TO 1,500 S.P.M.
- EASY THREADING LOWER LOOPER
This robust overlocker comes pre-threaded and with an instructional DVD. It cuts as it sews to produce a professional finish on all sewing. Switching from standard overlocking to rolled hemming is done at the flick of a switch… it’s that easy. The 2 thread options provides more stitch options whilst the knife can be dropped for decorative overlocking.
Feet & Accessories – Category Overlocker
Please do not discard packaging once you have received your machine. It is important that it is kept!
Please note - Janome Machine purchases do not qualify for Make Points.